Fw: Ah Hua's job interview (We can also say, a colourful english)

Ah Hua went for a job interview to be a secretary.

When the manager saw Ah Hua's colorful attire and gold, white-highlighted
hair, his mind is screaming, "NOT THIS WOMAN!!!".

Nevertheless, he still had to interview Ah Hua.

So he told Ah Hua,"If you can form a sentence using the words that I give
you, then I will give you a chance! The words are <GREEN, PINK, YELLOW,
BLUE, WHITE , PURPLE and BLACK>."

Ah Hua thought for a while and said,"I hear the phone GREEN , GREEN ,
GREEN, then I go and PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW ... BLUE's that ... ?
WHITE did you say ... ?
Aiyah, wrong numberlah ... Don't PURPLELY disturb people and don't call
BLACK, OK ... ? Kum Siah ...

The manager fainted ...

0 comments:

This Is Beautiful

In Life You Can't Turn Back

Copyright © 2008 - English and Stuff - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template