Answering Reading Text!

Some of my students usually face some difficulties in answering reading-text questions. Some because they’re lack of vocabularies needed or because they’re running out of time answering other questions, some other simply because they’re slow in getting the gist of the text.

Well, here I would like to give you some hints and tips of answering reading-text questions. I truly hope this article will help those who’re in need.

Best Regards!

For now I present this article in Indonesian due to some conditions. If you really need this article in English version, please send me a comment (or a message if it’s more convenient) and I’ll send it right away!

For the complete article please click the "Education" tab. You'll find it there. :)

0 comments:

This Is Beautiful

In Life You Can't Turn Back

Copyright © 2008 - English and Stuff - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template