English is indeed useful

I learned English in a legal institution the first time in Junior High. Back then, i was learning things that Kiddengarten have today... AMAZING huh?


But now I feel that English has helped me to learn another language. By knowing and understanding the structures of a sentence in English it has made me easier to comprehend other language such as FRENCH..

OUI... j'apprend le francais maintenant... :)

I learn Francais merely because I like the language and who knows i might get to have a work there... hehehehe

well... Learning English is something that you will never regret. :)

Cheers..

0 comments:

This Is Beautiful

In Life You Can't Turn Back

Copyright © 2008 - English and Stuff - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template